Sunday, November 15, 2009

TODAY'S MY BIRTHDAY!

Yay! Today is my birthday tat is 15 November and was born 1996! So, im gonna tell u about wat happened yesterday and today. Well, yesterday was so boring nothing to do, actually i did have sumthing to do tat is at 8.30 sumthin i went to my old school's "Hari Kantin" day and i met all my old frens ... i miss them until a shock out happened ..Last year there used to be a guy fren tat was shorter than me ( no offence but im just telling , so no hard feeling) and when i went to my school i saw him and he was like so taller than me and he wears braces and his voice is different... i was like.."WAT D HELL!" in my heart....im still the same old shortie...i need to drink more milk just like naruto except i dont drink rotten milk like him.but the boring part was when i met them, its like they ignore me...besides my two best frens didn't come cus they live so far.So, i invited sum my frens from my school but none of them came cus they had things to do, so it was boring for me so i went home. Later tat night, i got a " CALL" from a fren of mine named "HANA" at 11 sumthin near 12 like 3 or 4 mins like that and then it was already 12 and her clock time was 11 sumthin and then i said " hana....its already 12" and she was like " um ..ah ...err...HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATASHA!)....yup tat happen now i tell u today's incident....at about 2 or 3 maybe we wnet to eat lunch 4 my birthday at this restaurant called Porto Romano i think....and we ate...and i got full and brought back sum pizza from tat place....so this is it thanks 4 reading this....arigatou gozaimashta~

No comments:

Post a Comment