Monday, August 24, 2009

MY SCHOOL AND FRIENDS

Now im gonna tell about my school and my awesomest friends in my life...i go to SMK P SRI AMAN and im in 1h! tat class is fill with all awesome and cool friends i have many , i oso got a really retarded fren named Hana . She has a blog too its Lemonzrkewl.blogspot and if she reads this shell probably want me to say this..." Spread to the world , please chickenly visit my deviantart tat is www.flowerbanana.deviantart.com and see my drawings " sumthin like tat but im not sure if im telling the rite thing cus i forgot her sentence. Well , continuing about my frens i have theses awesome frens like farah , eika , adeline , lanie , masnizza , farah amiera ,sumaiyah and many more (easy to say my whole class is my fren...maybe) ...i oso have some awesome seniors tat r really cool ! they are awesome...seriously. My school is cool too but lots and lots homework...tat really makes me dizzy for all the homework..well , im done so...wait i forgot something my class teacher is oso awesome! There , im done so bye~byr / ja~ne(bye)!

2 comments:

  1. yay thnx for advertising my flowerbanana =D and BTW Kiba's last name is Inuzuka u did double N...

    ReplyDelete