Tuesday, August 25, 2009

USING PC BEHIND MAMA'S BACK

Well looks like im using the PC (not laptop) to blog now....rite now i want to blog about wat hapened just now...when i was busy doing the project ( sory cus the other title i accidentaly spelled it in bm) mama wanted to pray maghrib when she said " Go shut down the laptop , make sure u lock it and give the keys to me" so said" Okay" then she said" Go and study in ur room and dont draw while im gone (i usually study in my parents room cus mama dont believe im studying) then when i was in my room i heard mama scream saying" Hurry up Azfar( second brother ) " then he said " Wait!" When they were gone i danced in my room while saying "blogspot" in a singing tone , and here i am blogging and telling u guys about it. If u find my blog goring or any complaints or comments please comment me so i could improve myself.

2 comments: