Thursday, October 29, 2009

WOW!!

Oh Em Gee! just now at school on 29/10/2009 at sumwhere at 3-4 sumthin like tat, we played games and stuff because we had a KRS farewell party and me , mas and fateha had fun then our school had a friendly match with the mont kiara ( i tink?!) peeps. and then me and mas and fatehah and her friend watched the game , there wasn't enough peeps. 4 the mont kiara peeps. so sum of our members had to be part of them so the 1 i knoe tat went in the "mat salleh"(im not trying to be mean by calling them mat salleh) peeps was .................ADLINE and sum other peeps. when the game start .......the results: mont kiara-2 S.A: 0 i was like why then it was time 4 me 2 go home ...and now im blogging and to sum peeps tat r always bugging me to update my blog as in like syafiqah....-_- .......HAPPY! -....- ..... i hope our school at least score sum points...



LOVE: NATASHAKIBAKNUCKLESMORIMOTORYUTAROLAVI FAN

1 comment: